According to European regulations, Secret Shoppers UK LTD users have the following rights:
– the right to access (article 15 RGPD), change (article 16 RGPD) and update user data;
– the right to block or erase personal data (article 17 RGPD), if it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or if its collection, use disclosure or retention is prohibited;
– the right to withdraw consent at anytime (article 13-2c RGPD);
– the right to limit user data processing (article 18 RGPD);
– the right to oppose user data processing (article 21 RGPD);
– the right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the object of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD).
Should you have questions or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com
2.1 Secret Shoppers UK Limited will be the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us or that we collect from you when you use our Site. We are a company registered in England with registered no. 09211365 with registered offices at 69 Hamilton Road, Oxford, United Kingdom OX2 7QA. For more information about us please visit the Site.