Neutrals win at Milan Fashion Week A/W 2021!
Luxurious fabrics, dreamy landscapes & flocked by fashionistas are just a few things Milan is famous for. The recent Milan Fashion Week was a reminder of why the city is one of the world’s biggest fashion capitals. The lineup of designers and back to back shows made for an interesting week. Lookbooks, videos, streams and all digital mediums were utilized in the best way to bring us some stellar collections. So many great moments and trends could be spotted; our favourite however was the neutrals trend we saw at Milan Fashion Week. Yes, fall is usually associated with darker hues but after looking at our top 5 neutral picks from Milan Fashion Week, you’ll be counting the days to September! 🍂
- Fendi Fur Coat: The Fendi runway was abuzz with homage to the design houses’ roots, previous designers and creations. Kim Jones delivered a cohesive, unique and very wearable collection that has all the signature Fendi elements. The entire collection was in neutrals and mineral tones. We have so many favourites to pick from, but this belted fur coat look takes the cake. It’s edgy, it’s neutral, it’s fun – all things we can see ourselves wearing in Fall 2021.
- Valentino Gold Sweater: This looks is the vibe we want to walk back into after the pandemic ends. The exaggerated collar, knitted dusty gold sweater and skirt are giving us such party vibes. Can’t wait to get our hands on this glamourous piece.
- Missoni Striped Cape: Missoni is one our all time favourites when it comes to the art of mixing color with structure. This knitted neutral earthy set paired with an elongated cape & their signature colourful lines is just the right dose of controlled fun we are digging.
- Max Mara Quilted Jacket: Max Mara’s Fall/Winter 2021 collection at the Milan Fashion Week was also filled with neutrals . But this quilted sleeveless jacket paired with a pleated skirt caught our eye for it’s mix of fabrics and styles. The head scarf is a bonus. The overall look is uber chic. 10/10 recommend all these pieces.
- Tod’s Leather Trim Suede Wrap: Tod’s collection featured puffers, ruffles and padded leather coats. But we just fell in love with this oversized tie-up wrap in a the most beautiful suede defined by a leather trim all around.
With these jaw-dropping trends about to go big in Fall/Winter 2021, we want to pre-order everything before anyone else. For now, check out some fun similar trends you can shop and very much stay ahead of the game. Scroll below to shop 🛍