5 Knee Length Boots Every Fashion Enthusiast Needs
Knee High Boots have been a fashion staple. Winters are incomplete without your favorite pair of leg hugging boots to parade around in. While the trend got worn out a few years ago, the knee length boot is firmly back in action and we couldn’t be more happier. From Kendall Jenner to Amal Clooney, everyone was seen wearing their picks from the trend. We’ve shortlisted the 5 types of knee high boots every woman needs so you can nail this trend. Read our edit to find your favorite!
1. The Tie Up: The combat boot has a nod of approval from every living celebrity. Once known for their punk rock appeal, they are now worn by our front rowers and Hollywood A listers. We love this smooth leather one by Gian Vito Rossi with elasticated panels, making them easy to wear.
2. The Ruched: Slouchy or ruched boots have been a big trend this season. The soft layers add dimension to sturdy and rough looking boots. We’ve selected these perfect tan leather Prada boots for you that can be styled under dresses or on skinny jeans and the color makes them so wearable!
3. The Formal: Dial up the heat in formal knee length boots with pointy heels. They’ll be perfect companions for your night out with the girls, on New Years night or even a dinner date. We’ve selected this elegant Balmain boot embellished with buttons that will be the center of every conversation!
4. The Statement Flat: If you buy just one knee length boot, let it be this one. Comfortable to wear for hours, statement length, smooth leather finish and with the stamp of craftsmanship from Givenchy.
5. The Snow Boot: Let it snowww! Because we’ve got the perfect snow boots to knock your socks off! These Fendi logo boots are comfortable as they are useful. Made from lightweight shell and rubber, they’ll be your go-toe’s for making a statement in the snow ⚡️
All boots linked below. Happy shopping!